Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yay for a fantastic Week!

Dwightwood Spring on Mackinac Island's shorelineImage via Wikipedia
Hey everyone,
Here is a little poem, updates, and raw food inspirations for the day!

Falling for you...by Rawkn Yogini
Falling for you was easy
Seeing those eyes shining and lit up was a gift for my heart
Your smile is a beacon of light on my stormiest days
Hard times and frustrations are my soul mourning for complete joy and ease
It gets easier each day with you by my side
My love gets stronger each moment
I can see a glimpse of our life together...speechless


So...this week work and yoga have been the majority of my time.  However, the job search continues.  Raw food is at the forefront of my life right now with Green smoothies for breakfast and very little craving for cooked foods.  Friday i'm getting my hair done then going to portsmouth with my love <3 Saturday is spring water collecting and family visits and Sunday is double date to the movies :-)  This means that I have two days to be productive and get my work done so that I can enjoy my fabulous weekend to come.

If you want to stay raw and not be hungry...eat breakfast. If you eat breakfast you jump start the metabolism and have less of a chance for overeating or being Staarving later in the day! A green smoothie is perfect!! Try it for a few days ...what do you have to lose?


Much love,
Rawkn yogini

PS...day 6 of my yoga challenge.  Tomorrow I will chat about Plateauing and how to jump start your metabolism as suggested by a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment