Thursday, February 11, 2010

Back at School and Missing the Juice



Hello all,

I can't believe I did a 30 day juice feast! I also can't believe how long ago that was! Boy do I miss it! Now I'm back at college and my apartment finishing up my LAST SEMESTER of classes! I'm almost done with school. So many cool things have happened in the past month. I went to see Daniel Vitalis and heard him give a fantastic lecture on medicinal herbs and plants, how to forage and find your own food and why everyone should get their own spring water!!!
Guess what...I did it! I found two springs in NH. One in New Boston which was quite the adventure to find since New Boston is a very small rural town and I also found one in Exeter which I now go to every week. Now I only drink Spring water! Did you know that all tap water or water that is sold must be chlorinated to kill bacteria. We are drinking a swimming pool!!!!! AHHHH!
I'm totally loving this water!! Go get some...it's free!

Well time for me to go back to class...more to come later
Rawkn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment