Saturday, March 6, 2010

Juice Day 2...Again?

Hello Y'all,
Juice Fast number 2...and it's day 2. Forgot how amazing I feel on Juice...so much energy!! It is 9pm and I just broke out into a spontaneous dance party and advanced yoga posture series in my living room!! So much fun! My mind is very clear and my eyes are already sparkling! My mom joined my juice fasting party today so today is day 1 for her. One of my friends is joining me on Tuesday! But the point that I want to make with the juice is that you are not thinking about food or juice while you are juicing...it's like you have to say...hey "I think I should make a juice, my energy levels are dropping". You will have the energy to wash your car, clean your house, go to school, do hw, go to work, do yoga or sports on juice!
I will keep you posted on my progress. My goal is 30+ days on juice this time! Pictures to follow...are you anxious?

Spring is coming...it was 55 degrees today (haha it felt like a heat wave)...my outdoor pool will be opening before I know it and I'm anxious to slip into that bikini and get a much needed tan!!!!

Also I will provide juice and raw food recipes as requested! Soon to come are....spiralized zucchini noodles with alfredo sauce that even a hungry MAN will enjoy and be satisfied with. I personally love this recipe!
Plus I have some tips to come for eating raw food or juicing on the road or when you take a vacation!
Stay tuned!
Rawkn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment