Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 4!

Spectacular Day!

Jumped out of bed early this morning with tons of energy! Where did that come from?! Class at 8am! Alert and excited for my day! I stepped outside and knew that it would be a good day. It was already warm and the sun was shining. I decided that today I would take yoga! Such an amazing relaxing and yet energizing class. Took a walk in the sunshine! I practically skipped down the street fueled by the light and energy of the sun! Went home to make a juice and worked on some hw and then took a weekly pottery class with my mom! My work was a disasterpiece! It was my first time on the pottery wheel and let me tell you it's not as fun and romantic and EASY as it seems in the movie Ghost!

LOL...anyway I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow so I should go get some shut eye...I will sleep well tonight!
Rawkn Yogini~

PS...I'm feeling juicier than ever ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment