Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Do IT!

Wow,
I have so many things to do this week! Are there enough moments, seconds, minutes, hours to get it all done? Tomorrow I have an action packed day. First I'm taking a meditation class at the crack of dawn at 6:00am. I need it!! Then exam on campus. Then yoga around 9am. Class 11am till 6:30 pm. I really don't like sitting in class all day! But I'm going to take a long walk during my lunch break!!! The weather is getting warmer and I can use all the Vit D I can get!!!

I'm studying and reading for class right now but I thought I'd give you an update on my past weekend adventures!

Thursday was a crazy rain storm!! I had class alllll Day like I do tomorrow! The streets were flooded and I came home soaking wet! The rain and wind were so strong that it sounded like a hurricane; I thought the roof to my apartment was going to blow off. I lit some candles as the lights started to flicker and sure enough. Bye Bye Power! Two cold nights in an apartment with no electricity and running water=seek refuge. That's what my family did. We packed up a car with fruit, veggies, kale chips and trail mix and took our 2 dogs and family 6 hours towards my Aunt's house in NY. Thank goodness for hot showers and warm beds!!!

Now...I'm back to my apartment now that power has been restored. Now it's time to get my butt into gear. Just 2 weeks till Spring Break which is Amazing. 2 more weeks of school work and I will have a week of freedom!

What are you doing for Spring Break?!
Rawkn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment