Saturday, August 21, 2010

Being outside makes all your worries disappear

A Long Island Iced Tea in the traditional high...Image via Wikipedia
Hi there,
Today I'm talking about being outdoors and how it makes me feel.  When I step outside onto my deck or to take a walk with my dogs I immediately feel a tingle, a rush of energy and love.  The sun and the smell of nature really do fuel my mind, body and spirit.  Add a best friend to that experience whether it be sitting on a beach, taking a nature walk or hike or just sitting outside chatting over iced tea and your heart will be filled with so much love and excitement.  Once I go outside on a beautiful day I feel like a little kid that doesn't want to be dragged inside to do anything else.  Even now, typing on my laptop, I'm sitting outside on my deck enjoying the sound of my dogs walking around, smelling and exploring every acorn, leaf, squirrel scurrying away.  Their tails are wagging for me to give them a treat or give them a rub behind the ears!  My best friend is on a much needed vacation in the Carolinas visiting her grandparents and I can't stop thinking about how much fun she must be having but how I can't wait for her to come home so we can go to the beach or have a  fiesta outside on my deck!!  Enjoy nature and enjoy the love in your life.  We all have happiness within us.  Love is the spark that ignites happiness!!!

Namaste~
Rawkn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment