Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Release From Reality~


Hi there,

We all want some sort of release from reality.  After seeing the movie inception and the Matrix several years ago, I'm starting to question what reality really is.  As we dream, we create ideas and situations that sometimes confuse us when we wake up to the point that we say "Was that real or was that just a dream?" I once heard the quote "Love is the only reality" and I think  I now completely agree.  Feeling love really awakens you and brings you back and holds you in tight to the world you live in.  When I do yoga, I quiet my mind and let my body and soul listen to the cues and escape from reality.  For 90 minutes, I have no other responsiblity besides listening and moving.  When people take drugs and alcohol they do them to escape from reality.  I wonder why we can't always be in a state of enjoyment with no reality...
Maybe it's all a dream...
Rawkn Yogini


Reality (Dream album)Image via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment