Saturday, July 17, 2010

I did 5 Days of yoga this week!

Wow,
I have so much to share with you all this week.
The rawknyogini is back in action! Raw goodness and yoga are a staple in my life again and it feels soooo good.
Bikram oh how I missed you. The sweat, the heat, the pain, the deep breathing, the cold shower after class, the feeling of euphoria the minute I step out of the room! If you haven't done yoga or Bikram yoga you need to get yourself to a studio as soon as possible. Your life will never be the same.
And...as far as love and friendship goes, I'm a rich woman. I spent this week doing yoga with a friend all week, went to Boston a couple times with one of my girl friends and hung out with one of my guy friends too!

I realized the other night while talking to one of my guy friends that we are all so hung up on finding someone to love us or to love back. So much so, that we completely neglect ourselves and tell ourselves that we will be miserable if we don't get the affection and acceptance of someone else. A girl had broken his heart into little pieces. Worst of all she created a string of lies that led him into believing that she felt more for him than she did. HONESTY. We need to be honest with ourselves and ask first, "Is the feeling in this relationship 100% mutual?" then if you aren't sure you need to ask the other person. If they say "I don't know" that is an indication that they don't feel the same way. Wouldn't it be great if we could all love ourselves? I think once you love yourself you are able to open your heart for another soul to inhabit because I really believe they can feel the fullness and warmth of your soul and want to be apart of that.

Mission pour moi (for me) this week is to LOVE myself and I think eating raw and doing yoga is a great step in the right direction.

Come join me~
Rawkn Yogini*

No comments:

Post a Comment