Monday, July 12, 2010

The Yoga Addiction Continues

Hi there everyone,
I hope you all are doing very well. Eating raw, spending time with friends, planting in my garden and exercising are a few of the really fun things that I have had the priveledge of doing everyday!

Today I am going to Bikram yoga after about 2 months of not going. I'm a bit nervous. My ego knows that I'm not as good as I once was by any means! I know it will be very challenging. The heat is something that I'm no longer used to and so are the postures. Having to focus my wandering and spacey mind for 90 minutes is making me feel crazy! LOL!

Why Bikram yoga?!
It calms my mind
I feel strong and powerful
Detoxifies my body
lengthens my joints, muscles and ligaments so I stand up a bit taller
I feel graceful
It gives me a sense of community
Glowing skin
Toned muscles
Mental Focus

Never before have I done exercise where I acheived all of these in a 90 minute class.

So yeah I'm nervous...let's just put it this way i'm wearing capris and a tank top instead of my usual bootie shorts and bikini top. I need some security blanket!

Wish me luck
Rawkn Yogini~

1 comment: