Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Week and New Adventures!

Hey there everyone!
Rawkn Yogini is back back back! Another fabulous day of yoga and raw food! I went to hot yoga this morning then came home to work in my veggie garden and farm stand hop just in time to come in for a big salad for lunch! Fresh cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes, string beans, arugala, bib lettuce, avocado and some apple cider vinegar and hemp oil=YUMMO!

My challengers at the 21 Day Raw Food Challenge on facebook are spending this week drinking smoothies every morning. Super hydrating and mineral and nutrient packed breakfast to start your day off right. Make it green by adding some lettuce, kale or spinach to your fruit smoothie and Enjoy the extra kick of protein and chlorophyl. And...each day on the group wall I post a raw food of the DAY! Join Today!

Stay tuned as I share my yoga journey and job ideas with you....
<3 Love,
Rakwn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment