Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Juice for Life!

Hello Hello,
I took a walk this morning and it was so warm out! I swear it was only 7am and it was already 70 degrees out! Wow~what an amazing start to my day. Shortly followed by a fabulous green smoothie.

Lunch was some amazing juice and an apple with hemp butter! (Manitoba) Hemp butter=amazing. I will never eat almond or another other nut butter again after having Hemp butter. It's filled with protein, omega-3 and 6 unsaturated fats and is so delicious.
Juice is so amazing-your body just soaks up all those nutrients-no stomach acids needed to break it down just straight to the small intestine to absorb all those fabulous nutrients!!

I'm studying to be a dietitian so I had an clinical internship today; I love learning about patients! Maybe I'm naive but I hope to heal everyone that I see with raw food and make the world a more delicious and healthy place. No more white sugar, flours, only pure whole foods :-)

I came home and gave my mom raw dehydrated onion bread that I made (took a while but was well worth it). She loved it!! It was made with lots of love!

Time to do some reading and studying!
One question before I leave...what are your favorite raw foods?
If you tell me yours I'll tell you mine!
Rawkn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment