Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Monday

Hello again,
It is Monday morning at 8:07am according to my computer clock and I'm getting ready for a busy day. Yesterday after my last post I took an amazing yoga class, bought some pots for a couple plants that needed a home, and picked some raspberries at a local farm! So fun!
Today I've been up for about an hour and a half-Green smoothie already made and packed..YUM...and I'm just about ready to study for a test this morning in a Roman Civilization class. Learning about ancient Roman food, dress, education, midwives and more! Believe it or not the Romans were mostly RAW. Their cakes were date nut tortes with simply nuts and dates! They loved honey and wine and pickled vegetables-they ate fresh salads every day!
As my mind races this morning with commitments and obligations I am reminded that I can only do one thing at a time. Only one task! Make a list, check it twice and cross things off as you accomplish them-you'll feel better and at the end of the day you will see how much you have accomplished!
Enjoy your green smoothies and good luck with your to do lists!
Shanti (Peace),
Rawkn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment