Monday, December 14, 2009

Hurom=Horay

Have a Juicy day!

Today I finally received my Hurom Slow Juicer. I tried it out tonight by making a savory tomato, celery, spinach juice that was super easy and delicious. Tomorrow officially starts my Juice Feasting Adventure. My mom and I will be drinking nothing but fruit and veggie juices for a minimum of 30days. Our intentions are to take each and every day at a time with no expectations. My only hope is to acheive my goal (Juicing for 30 days )and hopefully heal my body and eliminate toxins. I will received colon hydrotherapy weekly and will try my best to exercise daily.
COLON HYDROTHERAPY
I received colon hydrotherapy on Friday at 1:30pm for the first time! I was so worried and anxious about this. I bet you can guess why. BUT...it wasn't bad at all. In fact after the session which wasn't painful or uncomfortable I felt light (almost like I was floating) and relieved (I got rid of a lot waste and gas in my colon). I was also devoid of worries and anxieties. It was like a stress buster.
I figure that while detoxing my insides with the juicing I might help the process along by cleaning my colon and showing those toxins the door :-)

Each day of my 30+ day juice feast I will post a blog with the juices I drink, physical and spiritual activities, feelings and experiences, and possibly some pictures!! 8-D

Love, peace and Happy JUICING!
Rawkn Yogini~~

No comments:

Post a Comment