Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Juice FEAST Day 1


Hello all you Juice FEASTERS out there!
Day one is just about over and I feel...accomplished.
This was a super challenging day from start to finish
Early this morning around 7:30am I made myself my 1st juice.
Apple
Carrot
Ginger

I took a Bikram Yoga Class...wooo was that hard! I had packed myself some water and celery juice to replenish my electrolytes which I drank quickly after the class was over.

When I came home around 11:30/12pm I made myself another juice.
Canteloupe Juice!

Snack juice around 2:30 was...
Oranges
Sweet Potato
Spinach

Sounds crazy but it was good
I immediately noticed after this juice that my nasal passage cleared up, my sight became very clear and my hearing became sensitive. It was almost like my senses became stronger!

Dinner juices were
Berry juice with strawberries, blackberries and carrot
Green juice with collards, kale, mustard greens, ginger, apple and pear....super strong!

Around 2:45pm I felt very strange. I developed a headache and started to crave any and all food. I felt myself getting very emotional and vulnerable since I was unable to have solid food to comfort me. Even if it would have been dates and almond butter....I got through it though. I confronted myself and forged ahead.

So excited that I got through this! 29 days to go!
Having a juicy night,
Rawkn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment