Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Juice FEAST Day 2

Hey everyone,
I made it through another Juicy day! I cannot believe how easy it was for me today. I had no food cravings and my thoughts were on my day instead of what to eat next or when I would be able to find time to "eat". Drinking juice is simple. You drink juice when you are hungry and you feel satisfied and you move on. NEXT!
My mom made me a delicious juice this morning consisting of:
orange
cranberries
mango

I had a Nutritional Biochemistry final, went holiday shopping, dropped off some paperwork and then had my lunch juice
Parsley
Apple
spinach
orange


came home and took my puppies for a nice walk and went shopping with my mom
snack juice was
pineapple
mango
strawberry
orange
SOOOO Goood!

Dinner juice around 7:30pm was a greeeeen juice
Parsely
Orange
Spinach
Apple

My skin feels better already and my eyes are bright and clear...28 more days and my whole body might glow...we shall see!

LOVE,
Rawkn Yogini

No comments:

Post a Comment