Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 10!

Hey there foodies!

Today was a busy day! My last final exam of my undergraduate education! WowWw....so cool!
I did some packing at my apartment then went to the health food store and got some kale, bananas, dates, and mangos...haha I know interesting combo but you know what!? That would make a pretty awesome green smoothie! I love sharing with all of you and also learning about your lives too! I feel so much calmer and clearer mentally and physically and emotionally.
Lots more packing tomorrow all day! Perfect thing to do on a gloomy, rainy day! Play some great music, light some incense and do some cleaning! Getting rid of physical clutter really does de-clutter your mind!

Well I'm off to bed for another busy day tomorrow!

My challengers are doing a fun little challenge tomorrow...giving 5 compliments...pour some love on someone and it will come right back to you...dripping like honey!

Good Luck~
Rawkn Yogini~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment