Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 9 of the 21 Day Raw Food Challenge!

It's day 9 of the challenge!

I cannot believe how many people are joining each day! I am so proud to be the leader of this amazing group! Making fabulous changes in their lives.
Is there any such thing as a mistake? I don't think so. I really believe that everything happens for a reason and even when a member of my group said that she "slipped up and made a mistake" eating a snickers bar...I think that is all part of the journey. It taught her to always be prepared with raw goodies and the guilt is worse than anything!

You are all making excellent changes for yourselves and should be very proud!

I have a super busy day! Walk with the dogs, more packing and hopefully some yoga and bike ride in there somewhere. Join us in the challenge...we are still waiting for YOU!

Have an inspiring day!
Rawkn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment