Thursday, May 20, 2010

The End of Day 11!


Hey there friends!

Well I didn't get done what I had planned on getting accomplished but that's ok! I helped my mom do some cleaning around the house, sorted some mail and bought a cute dress and shoes for my honors convocation tomorrow which is a ceremony where I will receive an award for academic acheivments throughout college :-)


These past 11 days have been easy at times and hard at others. It seems that when I'm around love and I am kept busy it is easier for me. It's when I'm sitting at home and thinking...gee I wish I could eat_____ or i'm tired of eating____, I start to feel sorry for myself and there is like a downward spiral of negativity...eeekk! I'm learning a lot about myself. I feel better inside when I look good on the outside. Hmmm. I feel better when I've done my hair or painted my nails or put on some cute makeup or earrings. This might all sound superficial but I believe we all deserve to feel beautiful on the outside just as much as the inside. I really feel that raw food does just that. You are healing from the inside out. Your body is clean and so you look more alive and vibrant and beautiful on the outside. Thank goodness for that...because I would love a good makeover ;-)

Thanks for sticking with me everyone! I won't let you down. RAW all the way baby! With you all to support me of course.


Tomorrow I have created a challenge for my group and I to

#1 Conciously drink more water

#2 Wait at least an hour after waking before eating breakfast

#3 Don't eat anything after 8pm at night


You can do it!!!

Rawkn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment