Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 5...Really Ready to Thrive

Hi all,
I am so glad that I got over the..."Raw food is so hard...hump"
It's almost too easy. Yummy! Love it!

Busy day today! Scary and emotional day I should say. I am ending my college career after 4 years and now it's time to move back home and figure out what i'm doing with my life!
Today I have exactly one week to clear out my old room (furniture from when I was 5 years old and papers and books from around that time too) and make room for new furniture, my awesome queen sized bed and new decor!! Not to mention I have to pack up all my college stuff from my apartment. The closet will be a killer. I'm trying not to use food as emotional support today. I'm going to honest and real and cry if I need to! I don't always have to be strong, showing weakness can be good right?

I hope you all are having great success today! I will keep in touch!
PS...bowel movements are awesome with raw foods...if you suffer from constipation then eat some!!!

With love,
Rawkn Yogini~~

No comments:

Post a Comment