Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 19...YEEHAW

It's Day 19...I made it this whole raw food challenge so far without eating dairy or processed foods. I slipped up once by eating roasted veggies but I still feel good about that. It is part of the journey of one meal at a time and one day at a time. It's more about health food diet than raw food...because I could have eaten an entire jar of almond butter I was so hungry and emotional so instead I decided to have some roasted veggies...I think that's a better choice.

Today's Challenge was to get some sunshine so I sat outside while having my lunch and did some gardening!!

I've been doing the 5 Tibetan Rites every morning and some leg exercises and ab exercises as well!

How are you all feeling?!

I also finished moving out of my apartment yesterday which is a huge accomplishment now the fun part of unpacking begins!

I'm off to make my brother some food and get ready for some food shopping~

Rawkn Yogini~~

No comments:

Post a Comment