Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 15....BIG TRANSITION

Today I started to move out of my apartment. I did a lot of packing on an 85 degree day! I got so much done though which is very exciting. Tomorrow I'm going back to do more...putting the stuff into my bedroom after packing it up will be the hard part! Today is day 15 of the raw food challenge and it's easy peasy! Can't wait to see more changes from this journey...I definitely have seen some changes already. My complexion is smooth and bright and my energy is much better. I still need to get back into shape because doing all this work is making me realize that I need to build some endurance and weight lifting abilities! I just started doing weight lifting, ab exercises and the 5 Tibetan Rites!

I just wanted to check and see how the rest of you are all doing...I hope you are all doing really well!

Come visit me on facebook @ The 21 Day Raw Food Challenge!

Rawkn Yogini~

No comments:

Post a Comment